Tudor Park Education Trust and its schools are dynamic and rewarding places to work. There are many opportunities for our staff, both existing and new.
- Early finish every Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Flu Jabs
- Interest-free annual season ticket loan up to £3,000 to cover the cost of public travel between home and the workplace.
- “Finders Fee” recruitment programme
- Innovative and successful professional development pathways
- On-Site day nursery and preschool (8am to 5pm) Monday to Friday offering discount to our staff.
- The Government’s Tax-Free Childcare scheme is available to all eligible Trust employees
- Employee Assistance Programme offering free & confidential counselling as well as general advice including financial
- As an employee of Tudor Park Education Trust. You can join membership of either the Teachers’ Pension Scheme; or for support staff, the Local Government Pension Scheme.
There are currently no vacancies in the central team
Expression of interest
Should you be interested in working for Tudor Park Education Trust and there is no current vacancy, please contact our HR Director, Penny Davies, firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.