Having a clear and strategic direction is the first important step in any journey to success. We believe that it is important to share this plan with our community to make clear what we set out to achieve. Below is an outline of the development plan for this year, if you feel you can support us in any way then please do get in contact with us.
- To build our first family of local Primary Partners with shared values and ethos to the Trusts
- To provide early support to identified partners in understanding the process, implications and vision of joining together
- To gain an understanding of the needs and wishes of our potential partners – the benefits and risks
- To identify and work with LA to facilitate acadamisation and transfer
- Investigate possibility of partnership with other Trusts
Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Develop a process of monitoring – replicating Section 8 – to support schools in robust self evaluation and reporting to the Board.
- Set up routine Monitoring, Review and Evaluation format for all partner schools and between partner schools.
- Develop the CEO and Principal Performance Management process.
- Investigate and plan CPD opportunities and facilitations –eg Outstanding Teacher Programme and Challenge the Gap.
- NQT TFT AO routes into teaching – develop systems to quality assure the training and support offered
Culture and Ethos
- To firm up and communicate our vision and personality as a trust.
- Develop our brand keeping strongly to our ethos.
- Establish a firm checklist of non –negotiables for becoming a partner school
Systems and Processes
- Develop and review the Scheme of Delegation
- Build a financial Scheme of Delegation
- Develop frameworks for risk assessment
- Develop the public face of the Trust – marketing strategy, website, literature
- Framework for consistency of feel and branding across partner schools
- Investigate development of Education Board into the Structure
- Investigate how to build positive communication routes from LGBs to Directors as the MAT grows
- Develop services offer – starting with core offer and identifying potential for growth
- Investigate, develop and agree a funding model for services.
- Risk assess and plan model of growth at each entry point