We want to appoint a Student Attendance Administrator to work across both schools in our Trust. You will work with students and their families to achieve high levels of attendance and punctuality, especially in relation to persistent absence and vulnerable groups.
You should have successful experience of working with young people and families in difficult and complex circumstances or at least an understanding and interest in this area. To fulfil this role ideally you will need:
- To use our School Information Management System (SIMS) to input data and produce reports.
- The ability to produce letters and reports using Word and Excel.
- To work with students and their families who have low attendance or have punctuality issues providing strategies and monitoring their attendance.
- To work with the LA’s Education Welfare Officer collating information with regard to attendance and punctuality of students and decide on strategies and interventions. This will include meetings with parents and students, home visits, letters, reports.
- To carry out the administration of mid term admissions across the Trust.
- To work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others.
- To have vision and creativity, work hard and have strong inter-personal skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact us. We would be pleased to show you round the Trust so you can get an idea of our school environment and meet members of staff.
Here at Springwest Academy, part of Tudor Park Education Trust, we’re always seeking to better our best. We strive to provide outstanding teaching and abundant opportunities in a wonderfully diverse and compassionate community.
Tudor Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants for the post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: noon on Monday 9 July 2018
Successful candidates informed by: 5 pm on Monday 9 July 2018
Interviews will be held on: Friday 13 July 2018
Start date: 1 September 2018
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 36 hours a week for 39 weeks a year
Annual salary: £19,834
The job description can be downloaded here – Job Description =-TPET Student Attendance Administrator
Please contact Penny Davies for any information you need – by telephone on 0208 831 3007 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please complete the application form and return to email@example.com
button id=”” style=”” color=”theme” type=”large” href=”http://www.springwestacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/TPET-application-form-non-teaching-posts.doc” align=”center” target=”_blank”]Application Form[/button]